AE245-NT. Western gitarr m.mik, Natural High Gloss. ’The Height of Performance and Tone’
– Ultimate versatility for any situation Studio/Recording/Live.
– Enhanced playability for modern players. ”The height of performance and tone.” The new Ibanez AE series was designed based on this concept. These days, there are many different genres of acoustic guitar music and styles of playing. Acoustic players need instruments that can cover the broad spectrum. Ibanez always keeps this in mind specifically from the players point of view in order to achieve the best-sounding and best-playing acoustic guitars possible for any kind of situation, whether recording in the studio or performing live. In 2016, the flagship AE900 was released after several rounds of R&D were conducted with professional artists and recording engineers. Their expert feedback and evaluations were integrated into the final product that took nearly 3 years to complete. By utilizing the knowledge and feedback gained from designing and crafting the AE900, Ibanez now expands the AE series.The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE series. The combination of the specially designed Scalloped X Bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a versatile sound character. A rich sustain is provided, which works for both finger and plectrum playing. The all-Mahogany body of the AE245 generates a woody, warm tone with a soft response when finger picking and provides punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strumming. The fretboard inlay has a delicate but dynamic design. The wooden inlays give a sophisticated feel to the guitar. The compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact, and maximize the acoustic tone. The newly designed under-the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume of each string and delivers a well-balanced signal. The natural acoustic tone from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise. It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles.What is ”the height of performance and tone?” You will find the answer in AE models. Spec.
– Shape AE body.
– Solid Mahogany top
– Mahogany back & sides
– Scalloped X bracing/Tone projection back bracing.
– Mahogany neck(satin finish)
– Rosewood fretboard
– Rosewood bridge
– Abalone and Maple Soundhole rosette
– Special Wooden designed fretboard inlay
– Chrome Die-Cast machine-heads
– Nut Bone
– Saddle 4mm Bone
– Ebony bridge pins w/Abalone dot
– D’Addario EXP16, light (.012 – .053 Gauge)
– Ibanez T-bar undersaddle pickup
– Preamp Ibanez Custom Electronics
– 1/4″ output jack Halsen
– Skala 651mm.
– Bredd vid sadel: 44mm.
– Bredd vid 14 band: 55mm.
– Tjocklek vid 1 band: 20mm.
– Tjocklek vid 7 band: 21mm.
– Radius 400mmR. Kroppen
– Längd: 508mm, 20 .
– Bredd: 410mm, 16 1/8 .
– Max djup: 114mm, 4 1/2 .